What is a Traineeship?
Traineeships is a skill development program that leads you to apprenticeship by
providing you with practical experience under the trainer. The program gives you
considerable workspace and other opportunities to enhance your competencies.
The maximum time duration for the program is six months with one study day a week
and a minimum of two days of work experience at a training center or college.
Who are Traineeships for?
● The program aims at the young people aged between 16-24,
● Qualified below a full Level 3 qualification and aren’t employed.
● Needs practical experience, motivation, and skills before actual employment or
What is covered under the Traineeship program?
The Traineeship program is designed keeping in mind the needs of all learners. It is
tailored in a way to cover every aspect of employment such as communication skills,
writing CVs, interview preparation, job searching, and development of interpersonal
What are the advantages of the traineeships?
Traineeships not only provide you experience but also:
● Trains you in your relevant career field, enhances your inner skills, gives you
motivation and confidence to face challenges in the future, and helps you to
achieve nationally recognized qualifications upon completion.
● Provides trainee for English and Maths qualifications as crucial employability
● You won’t just be limited to the classroom, instead, you get a combination of
formal theoretical learning and practical training in the workplace.
● Not only trainees but employers also benefit When they commit to someone who
is already trained with the skill. Therefore, having an efficient team leads to an
increase in both efficiency and productivity as well as an edge over the
“Without the Traineeship qualification I would probably still be at home, stressing about finding work. I’ve learnt a lot in such little time. My tutor was very helpful and welcoming. She helped me learn more about marketing and she radiates knowledge.”
We offer a wide range of courses to meet the interests and needs of all our learners. Whether you’re interested in childcare, football, graphic design, business admin or marketing, there’s a traineeship for everyone.
Employers seek individuals who love to learn and by participating in the programme, you’ll show that you’ve got what it takes to hit the ground running. Education gives you options and a traineeship is a great place to start.
Are Traineeships paid?
Traineeships are not paid usually but some colleges and employers provide training
allowance. Your child might also qualify for financial support, including the 16-19
Bursary Fund that covers the initials like clothing, books, and other equipment required
during the course of training.
Eligibility for a traineeship?
In terms to be eligible for the traineeship, one needs to fill the Indefinite Leave to
Remain (ILR) and submit a copy of the required documents. Required documents:
● Nationality and Residency Status
● If British/EU, then passport or Birth Certificate number, EU ID number is required
● If Non-EU residence: Residence status, Date resident in the UK, and proof in a
form of a copy of valid visa, Home Office letter, Immigration and Nationality
Department letter, or ARC card is required
● If the trainee is British: Please upload the trainee’s Identification details (British ID