Trent Education Centre (TEC), founded in February 2012, has evolved as a dynamic and diverse training provider in the field of UK Further and Higher Education. The College strives to instil in its learners a sense of integrity and professionalism and a desire to do what is right. The College aspires to establish learning partnerships with UK Universities and British overnment led institutions and organizations.
The College is approved by UKRLP and provides funded and self funded courses to local students. TEC has a tremendous record of providing learning and training to few thousand students since its inception.
Based in the heart of education city of Leicester and Bedford, TEC holds partnerships and collaborations all over UK and Poland. The core competencies of TEC are its Senior Management Team that comprises of entrepreneurs and experienced professionals from the Higher Education and Training field. Key objectives of TEC are to deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment across the whole College, provide relevant, accessible, supportive opportunities for all students, develop and grow a sustainable, viable, innovative and responsive College.
Trent Education centre is all set to form its Advisory Board that would comprise of senior professionals from the industry, Senior Professors, Armed Forces and Police Senior Personnel, Student Union Members from London based Universities and Entrepreneurs.
“Trent Education Centre will provide access to high quality learning and,
through the Further and Higher Education provision of first class resources, actively promote the highest quality student learning experience.
- Core Values
- Widening Access
- Deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment across the whole College
- Provide widening access to students form BAME and disadvantaged community
- Acquire UK HEI partnerships to deliver Foundation year and degree programmes
- Provide relevant, accessible, supportive opportunities for all students
- Get Office for Students registration during 2022/23 Academic Year
- Complete a successful QAA review during 2022/23 Academic Year.
- Develop and grow a sustainable, viable, innovative and responsive College
- Attract, develop and maintain a highly skilled, innovative flexible workforce though our employability support programmes
- Respect, promote, celebrate diversity and partner with UK Government and other Stakeholders in implementing Prevent Duty across the College and community